FCE Ultra Code addresses

Mallyx

Sometimes you need a cheat code that you cannot find anywhere. Fortunately, most emulators have a code search function which will allow you to manipulate different aspects of the game.

I am looking for a code that will enable infinite magic use on Final Fantasy 1 NES.

So far I haven't been able to narrow it down and would appreciate some help figuring it out by those familiar with the search function of FCE Ultra, or if you have already done this and would kindly share the address and value with me. Thanks in advance.

Here is a small list of codes for various games that I have found that I would like to share. The 4 digit number is the address, the 3 digit number is the value.

Blaster Master

Infinite hp
040D 207

Infinite gun
00C3 231

Hover
0092 255

Castlevania

Infinite life
0044 064
0045 064

Infinite hearts
0071 231

Rambo

Infinite Medicine Bottles
0116 007
0122 007

Infinite Health
010C 255

Zelda 2 The Adventure of Link

infinite health
address 0774
value 127

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Just curious, do you know if the address search function is similar to the program Cheat Engine? I have gone in depth in that program and I wonder if I could apply that experience to cheat codes in order to help you.

Mallyx

I've figured out one way of achieving infinite magic, but it isn't very practical because it requires many codes, one for each level of spells for each character, but I guess it will do.

Last edited: