Game Problem: PSX ROM, no in-game music - help!

Thometi

I just got my HTC desire HD and downloaded psx4droid lite with "Adventures of Lomax" ROM. Game works perfectly, but theres no in-game music, only sounds.
The thing is that it included 25 game-tracks in the zipped game folder in MP3 format, but these dont coop with the ISO file it seems.

Is there any way of gathering the ISO and the tracks so they would include within the game? Any1 encountered the same problem?

Greetings
Thometi

Thometi

Sorry if i seem noobish:p but ain't that familiar with any emulators except project 64, where i've never encountered the problem.
Thnx for reply, will give it a try and tell if it works!

Thometi

I actually found a cue-file while looking through the folder, and it seems to be correctly written. I did try to change a few things but i cant get it to fucntion properly... Still wont play the in-game music:/

This is like 1/3 of the whole file:

FILE Lomax.ISO BINARY
TRACK 01 MODE2/2352
INDEX 01 00:00:00
FILE TRACK02.MP3 MP3
TRACK 02 AUDIO
FILE TRACK03.MP3 MP3
TRACK 03 AUDIO
FILE TRACK04.MP3 MP3
TRACK 03 AUDIO

Do you see any faults?

Thometi

Thometi

yeah, my phone finds the ISO file and launches it. Including the in-game voices n stuff i also get sound on startup(playstation logo-sound etc.)
But still no in-game music...

testmachine

Old member
It's a iso problem.i encountered the same problem on the PC and on my phone Sony Erricson xperia play.
the thing is that the uploader deleted the music files so that the iso file is smaller.don't worry the phone is alright.just download another game copy.Make sure the zipped file is above 150 MB,everything below has been modified to get the smaller iso file.
Here is the link to the full working game
http://psx1286.freeroms.com/psx_roms/aa/adventures_of_lomax_574.zip