cant install epSXEe gives me dll error please help?

john brown

Hi im new here and i cant install the psxe emulator version 1.7.0 which is the one on here now latest version. when i try and install it it says the program cant start because zlib1.dll is missing from your computer. try reinstalling the program to fix this problem. however my friend suggested doing variours regestry scans he said u mite be missing that dll ive run 3 diffrent ones i googled the error and it said to run regestry booster it fixed all the entrys i run c cleaner and another 1 as well. but im still getting this error when i go to install the emulator hope some 1 can help. i have super nintendo sega mega drives emulators on here and didnt encounter this problem im haveing now.

montpics

Get the file from this site and place it either on "Windows\system32\" folder or you epsxe folder. :)

>CLICK HERE!<

gamesfan

ill have to put it into my windows folder i wouldent be able to put it in the emulator as thats where the error is i cant open the emulator as it gives me the missing dll error so ill have 2 put it into the windows folder

testmachine

Old member
ill have to put it into my windows folder i wouldent be able to put it in the emulator as thats where the error is i cant open the emulator as it gives me the missing dll error so ill have 2 put it into the windows folder

Go to start menu then search.
Then search zlib1.dll
Make sure you search all files and Local disks C:,D: etc.
copy the zlib1.dll into the epsxe folder
just do it.Windows has this file
make sure you just copy the file so that windows stays undamaged
I had the same problem i did that and it worked