E Machines
Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU
440@2.00GHz
1.50GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT
ePSXe, all plug-ins

Game ISO: Lunar The Silver Star Story Complete CD1.img/cue/ccd

Problem:
I can play through MOST of the 1st CD of the game fine, but there is one point where the game freezes up, and it makes it impossible to continue the game because of the fact that it is an essential part of the main story line. When the video plays concerning the flight into the Frontier, the video fades out where it should, but then it freezes up just as it's about to fade out completely, showing Alex's face. it doesn't get past this point. I've tried using the 'change cd' option on ePSXe and going to CD2.img/cue/ccd (each in turn with a 5 minute wait to see if anything happens), I've tried running the game from cd2 and it won't show that video, I've tried running each of the three types of CD1 files, and they all freeze up at that point. I've looked all over the web for different copies of the game, but they are all the same one. Is this a problem with the ePSXe or the game files themselves?

Last edited:

__ACE__

i had the same problem until I updated my driver. So try updating your driver NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT
Good Luck!