NES SNES N64 Emus that can use Xbox controller?

Rukas191

I've pretty much always hated Emu's because you typically never can use the controllers that are inferior. It however just dawned on me recently, that the Windows systems all recognize my Xbox 360 controller. ANyone aware of any emus that can use the 360 controller?

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
I agree, thus the reason I started bliss-Box . I here that the 360 shows as a HID and all emulators use HID just fine.

Last edited:

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Well, any n64 emulator compatible with rice plugins can use the 360 controller. All you need to do is make sure the emulator has Jabo's input plugin. Some N64 emulators that are able to use this plugin: Mupen64, 1964, Project64, Appollo. As for the rest of the different emulators, Im not sure if the can be played with the Xbox 360 controller.

Mavtak

The Xbox 360 controller shows up in Windows as a standard game controller. All of the emulators I've used seem to support that.

For Nintendo 64 I use Project 64.
For SNES I use SNES9X.
For Not sure about NES, but I have JNES in my emulators folder.

I hope that helped1 :happy:

gamecollector

I just hooked up my xbox 360 controller which is wireless but used the charging cord to go to my laptop and I can't seem to get it to work with any of my emulators. My laptop recognizes the controller so I dont understand. Any help?