About Neutrino Ps2 emulator

jordanllgg45

I would like to know how to play ps2 games with the Neutino emulator. I would like to know if this emulator can play ISO files, BIN files and SYSTEM.Cnf files. Does this emulator actually play these types of files? Because I tried a ps2 game that I downloaded before. And it was in BIN format. So I clicked on it to play. Then the screen got big and turned blank and nothing happened at all! That was weird and strange. I mean you should know what I am doing wrong here with this. Actually what kind of files does the emulator play with and does not show a blank screen? That's what I would like to know. Anyway, let me know on how to fix this so that the games work good for me. So thanks a lot! :confused:

no1

I wouldn't get my hopes up with Neutrino - according to their site its last update was some time in 2003. Give PCSX2 a go if its actually a commercial game you want to play.

Whether its a .bin/.cue or .iso image you could always mount it as a virtual drive with a program like daemon tools lite, then set the emulator to use a cdrom plugin and select the virtual drive from there.

System.cnf files are just pointers to the locations of data on a cd. Not really useful on their own for playing games.