how to save?

kuzai

first, sorry coz it's maybe the stupidest question. but, im really new in this emulator world, so i really need your help.

i played harvest moon back to nature, and i saved it and then i wanted to load it, but there was no save diary. maybe there's something wrong with my memory card configuration, i dont know. so, anyone can tell me how to save the game in the correct way?

thx a lot!!

retroguiden

Man of Many Talents
What are you playing on? Anyway, one thing to check is so the memory card files aren't 'read-only'. Also, You might have to format the cards before you begin playing.

kuzai

harvest moon back to nature. how to format the card?im using epsxe and in the memcard folder there are 2 file begin with 000 and 001, what are those? and then do we need additional card format or file?

retroguiden

Man of Many Talents
The 000 and 001 are two memory cards. To format them you need to start ePSXe without a game disc so that you go directly into the Playstation's bios. There you will have options to manipulate your memory cards.

But looking back to your initial question, I think they are already formatted if you were able to save without error message. So again, I think you need to check that the 000 and 001 files aren't read-only. Just right-click on the files and select properties.

kuzai

nope,,they arent read only files, so i guess when i play, i just save the game as usual right?no need anymore file or anything?

Mr Old Skool

If you go to "Config" then "Memory Cards" you'll see a little "Select" button beside each one!!

Do that then choose the memory card file so ESPXE has the folder location, then just save as normal!!

Hope that helps!! :)