NeoRagex

slyfox

hello everyone. if anyone can help that would be great. i am very new to the emulator world so if this seams funny i am sorry. i have a very hi spec laptop with xp i am useing NeoRagex i have all the roms that is listed that is not a problem. is there any way that i can get neorageX to run in a windows size and not full screen. any help would be great. thank you

M.H.A.Q.S.

I don't think so. There may be third party tools that help you run a program in window mode though. Try searching google.

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
Or use Kawaks to play in WINDOW MODE.

slyfox

thank you for your replys. i did try that kawaks but it did not play my roms from ragex. strange. thanks again :D

stevenbauer

hello everyone. if anyone can help that would be great. i am very new to the emulator world so if this seams funny i am sorry. i have a very hi spec laptop with xp i am useing NeoRagex i have all the roms that is listed that is not a problem. is there any way that i can get neorageX to run in a windows size and not full screen. any help would be great. thank you slope unblocked
The main problem is the fact that it only works in full screen mode (something which Windows doesn’t support natively).

jason77

hello everyone. if anyone can help that would be great. i am very new to the emulator world so if this seams funny i am sorry. i have a very hi spec laptop with xp i am useing NeoRagex i have all the roms that is listed that is not a problem. is there any way that i can get neorageX to run in a windows size and not full screen. any help would be great. thank you
It's working fine now.