Mega Man 9 for Wii only?

JoshM22

I have seen demos of the new Mega Man 9 game on Youtube. The game looks like the old school NES Mega Man games, which i might add is just plain AWESOME! MM games where always a challenge to me, but that is what drew me to them. I don't enjoy playing a game i can beat really fast. I like to take my time on most games and really enjoy them.

My question is MM9 only for download on the Wii or will be see a PS2 or PS3 release too?

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
I thought RockmanForte was no more?

JoshM22

That is good to know. I hear that the game will more than likely just be a download. It will not be a physical game disc. Yeah Rockmanforte i thought you were going away?

spotanjo3

Yeah, I hit the button by mistake but too late. I decide to answer for Megaman 9 for once. I feel that I want to help. Part of me cannot stop helping one another. Heh.. I won't be here anymore. So sorry about that. I was not going away. I am leaving this forum because I have 3 forums and I am moderator of two forums they choice me so I enjoyed there a lots. Anyway, my mistake. It won't happen again. My apology. :msn_shy:

Last edited:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
You can not resist the temptation, it is too great!!!

Someone has a taste for the dramatic. Either you're here or you're not, LOL. but if your reading you are still here..

If you wish to remain incognito, you could just pm instead you know ;)

JoshM22

Rockmanforte. I didn't mean to come off as being angry that you made a post here. We all appreciate your help here. We really hate to see you go. Well good luck with the moderating and thanks again for all the advice.