Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow questions?

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
1 Is it possible to make the magic seals automatic ,as i am stucked after i beat death the V magic seal is quite impossible to be done?

2 If not are there any cheats that make it possible this ?

Please i am in urgent need of this :(

or at least if there is any cheat who makes you invincible so i will have a lot of tries(infinite tries) .

I am a really quite guy ,but i was nearly breaking my PC because of that stupid Magic Seal V.

Many thanks in advance.

By the way i tried it in my Laptop too,and with the Touchpad was really a pain in the ass.

Please ,please help

Last edited:

spotanjo3

1 Is it possible to make the magic seals automatic ,as i am stucked after i beat death the V magic seal is quite impossible to be done?

2 If not are there any cheats that make it possible this ?

Please i am in urgent need of this :(

or at least if there is any cheat who makes you invincible so i will have a lot of tries(infinite tries) .

I am a really quite guy ,but i was nearly breaking my PC because of that stupid Magic Seal V.

Many thanks in advance.

By the way i tried it in my Laptop too,and with the Touchpad was really a pain in the ass.

Please ,please help

1. Yes. It can be done. I dont have a problem. I finished it.

2. No.

3. I dont know about cheat because I dont use the cheat.

Jale

Doing the seals is a bit tricky, but they can be done. Just adjust your mouse preferences to fit your needs.

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
thanks people. I haven't thought about the Mouse preferences ,of course i want the mouse to be supersensitive and i will do it. Thanks.

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
I was a plain loser ,it was so easy to do with a DELUXE mouse ,that i can't believe what i've been asking in this post.

RockmanForte ,you were right ,it was easy with this kind of mouse ,and i finally completed the game.Of course i am a persistent guy :)