Zelda Phantom of hourglass

Jale

I'm on Core 2 Quad. The game goes smoothly. In fact, it goes too fast, like fast forwarded and it's uncomfortable.

spotanjo3

Didn't happen to me. I have seen some people like you, Jale. I don't know why mine didn't as far as I know.

Jale

Probably core issues. Fixed it by adjusting emulation speed to 100% instead of automatic.

JeeL

and what are u running

I mean, which emulator which version, ive got something eehm nosgba or something like that 2,5C and that didnt quite work for me :p

So please post what ure running :)

REALLY LOVE ZELDA GAMES :p

spotanjo3

I dont have the time to play too but I played a little by little until I finally finished it. I never finished Castlevania DOS and POR on DS yet, oh brother.. still almost finish but never had time, lol.

JeeL

thanks alot m8

will try it out later :)

edit*
omg man :S Wont load any of my roms Zelda PH

it says shutdown power and blablabla or else it comes out with an error

Any special settings I should set before loading it?

this is the error msg

Errors per second -- 148
Total Errors -- 5,478
Low Power Mode -- Okay
Multiboot Support -- Unsupported (file too large)
Quality Rating -- Good (better than most GBA games)

Comes out in DS mode :(

Last edited:

JeeL

it is unzipped.. just comes out with errors or shutdowns :S What can be the problem?

crash crash crash.. comes out with "the rom-image has crashed"

Are there some speciel settings which i need to set up first?

Last edited:

spotanjo3

Oh boy...

What game ? You need to be more specifically or we will not help you. Please be more specifically. There is no special settings or anything. You are just doing something wrong.

Holland Guy

Wacked Out Humanoid Being
i've got a prob' with phantom hourglass too...
i download it, runs, no problem with playing, but, um... its in french or something...:confused:

spotanjo3

delete firmware.bin because you have firmware.bin in french and you will have english. I have english firmware.bin because my friend dumped it for me since I dont know how to dump it, lol. Also it is still in english anyway. :)