Spoilers Inside: Dolphin Emulator and X64

spotanjo3

Zelda Wind Waker is fast!! Your best to run it at fully speed is Core 2 Duo and better video card and x64 bit.

Here by me:

20r7eog.png

2a5bq7s.png

I love it. I am going to test Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess soon.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Does a Core 2 Duo beet the pants off a AMD Opteron Dual-Core ? I'm getting an Opteron 180 as that's the fastest i can get for my asus board. Can anyone say if intel is that much better. Primary aiming at emulation here.

spotanjo3

Thanks Mupen64 Man.. Guess what ? Mine is not Windows Vista X64.. It is Windows XP Professional X64 SP2. :)

Yes, my computer is very fast and we bought it a brand new one last month.

@ulaoulao,

Well, I just know that Core 2 Duo is an awesome computer. I almost bought AMD but I realized it had some weak after investigate so I was afraid to buy it and decide to go ahead with Core 2 Duo and I am glad that I do not regret it now! I am loving it!

Anyway...

Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess is fair to fully speed in between depends on the game. WOW! I don't know if it is fully playable. NICE!

f02938.png

1089z0h.png

Last edited:

spotanjo3

As far as I can play.. I am not facing the first boss yet but when I do... I will let you know how does that emulate goes, ok ?

Yes, 8800GT . :p

spotanjo3

I am playing Twilight Princess again today.. Everything is pretty good so far.. Nothing's wrong with graphics.. Awesome.

Everything is pretty good so far. I will play some more later.

For Zelda Wind Waker, after you got telescope..you are stuck but if you use cheat code then you are able to get pass it then everything will be fine. I won't use the cheat code until next release anyway. :)

Last edited:

spotanjo3

I am playing some more.. Dont see any problem so far.. I am now transform into wolf!! Cute wolf, man!

Here:

1zdpzd3.png

2q9cqb6.png

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Ok hold up a minute.. You titled this "Dolphin Emulator and X64" I though you were talking about the dolphin emulator.. This is gekko.. Did you mean "Dolphin" as in the project name dolphin for the game cube? Or is gekko based on dolphin code or something, I dont get the relevance.

spotanjo3

LOL... it is actually Dolphin as in the project name Dolphin. I dont know why gekko is in there but other gekko emulator is still for donators until they are ready to released it to the public.

P.S. I got your pm. :p

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Pls can u give me the link for Wind Waker room?(Twillight Princess 2 pls oO )

room or rom, you cant request the roms here..

LOL... it is actually Dolphin as in the project name Dolphin. I dont know why gekko is in there but other gekko emulator is still for donators until they are ready to released it to the public.
- So this emulator you're showing is not... www.gekko-emu.com ??

I dont know why gekko is in there
Gekko is the code name for the CPU in the gamecube

Last edited:

spotanjo3

Stilldeath,

No, sorry. Against the rules. Use the google.com, ok ? :)

I already know about gekko emu and it is not what I am showing. :) I know it can be confused to you but it is not and it is actually Dolphin Emulator Beta 1.0.3.2 x64 only.

I finished my very first castle and rescue 8 monkeys and defeated Giant Planet Man-Eater. Now i am on the next mission. Nothing's wrong with it so far.. WOW! I am so excite but no playing for me today. I have to go out with friends. I will continue tonight or tomorrow. :)

Yes, I mean I dont know why gekko name is there in Dolphin emulator. lol!

Oh yes, I have been around emulators for over 8 years. They are not new to me. I have almost every emulators with me so I know them very well. ;)

Last edited:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
I already know about gekko emu and it is not what I am showing. I know it can be confused to you but it is not and it is actually Dolphin Emulator Beta 1.0.3.2 x64 only.
- Oh ok so its dolphin cool.. thx..

Yes, I mean I dont know why gekko name is there in Dolphin emulator. lol!
- I think because the game cube cpu's nickname is gekko..

Oh yes, I have been around emulators for over 8 years. They are not new to me. I have almost every emulators with me so I know them very well.
- Ah a young'in huh... I'll never forget seeing the first signs of nestical in 1997.. along with psemu.. Man that was a year... Just kidden' man, good progress thx..

Last edited:

spotanjo3

No problem. :)

I will keep post more for you but there is a new emulation released for Dolphin Wii Support!! Check the emulation news there. :)

spotanjo3

New update of DolphinWX released:

Legend of Zelda Wind Waker is now playable because telescope is working now!!!

Wii games are supporting but they are not playable.. mostly are in INTRO because a few games are booting to the point where they need the Wii Remote. Also you will need special kinda bios which you need to read in readme.tx or the site and put it into WII folder of the Dolphin directory. No, it is illegal to ask for it. Awesome work!

Last edited:

spotanjo3

Not all of them.. A few. Just intro and some are ingame but refused because of wiiremote supporting is need. I haven't test wii version yet.. I saw dolphin emu forum about it. :)

spotanjo3

It is not going anywhere because you need wiiremote supporting which will be include in the future.

Here is the test of Sports Party (Wii) by me:

x5ba05.png

2uif0b7.png

166mype.png