Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: download accelerator

  1. #21
    Say wha??? Jale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Santiago, Chile
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,448

    Default

    I use Ad-Aware or Spybot to remove them, but since I'm using Firefox I have nothing to worry about

    No more pop-ups, no more casinos, etc, etc... since my avatar is a casino-loving cat

  2. #22

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by JAPPsmash
    I use Ad-Aware or Spybot to remove them, but since I'm using Firefox I have nothing to worry about

    No more pop-ups, no more casinos, etc, etc... since my avatar is a casino-loving cat

    what's fire fox, ive got the zero spyware, i still have to update it every day to check that my computer is safe... i think that system restore cant be that bad if you have the critecal updates. those updates are for the buggy system restore in xp

  3. #23
    Say wha??? Jale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Santiago, Chile
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,448

    Default

    Firefox is a web browser by Mozilla that it's just like Internet Explorer, but Firefox is better than IE

  4. #24

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by JAPPsmash
    Firefox is a web browser by Mozilla that it's just like Internet Explorer, but Firefox is better than IE

    ok, its not an illegal one right? its a free ware or something?

  5. #25
    Say wha??? Jale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Santiago, Chile
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,448

    Default

    No, it's not illegal and yes, it's free. You can get it here: http://www.mozilla.org

  6. #26

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by JAPPsmash
    No, it's not illegal and yes, it's free. You can get it here: http://www.mozilla.org

    thanks! i appreciate it! DAP is too slow compared to flash get

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •