Jox's mame cab build diary

jox43w

Hi im going to use this thread to document the build of my cab iv picked up a xmen 2 player cab with a smashed screen which im replacing with a very old square scart tv which fits v well.now this is where i need help from you guys, 1st i need to build a pc powerfull to run it as iv heard requierments have increased in mame, i want something to play the king of fighters and sam ho series from the neogeo and also games mortal kombat 1 2 3 nba jam smash tv metal slug and the marvel vs series and street fighter not forgeting killer instint.the c2d e2200 2.2ghz is at the top of my buget along with 2gigs of ram, will that happly play the games mentiond above?

jpcline004

Gaijin
Hi im going to use this thread to document the build of my cab iv picked up a xmen 2 player cab with a smashed screen which im replacing with a very old square scart tv which fits v well.now this is where i need help from you guys, 1st i need to build a pc powerfull to run it as iv heard requierments have increased in mame, i want something to play the king of fighters and sam ho series from the neogeo and also games mortal kombat 1 2 3 nba jam smash tv metal slug and the marvel vs series and street fighter not forgeting killer instint.the c2d e2200 2.2ghz is at the top of my buget along with 2gigs of ram, will that happly play the games mentiond above?

yeah that should be more than enough to play the games you mentioned