Gamecube Emulator

RiderLeangle

pcstats.jpg

So is there some kind of Gamecube Emulator I can use with those stats??

spotanjo3

No, your computer is bad.

It will not support Game Cube emulator very well. You need Core 2 Duo and better video card like Geforce 8800GT 512mb or better ATI Raedon card, that's all.

I recommend you buy GameCube for 30 dollars.. its cheaper or Wii which can play game cube games. :)

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
I HAVE a gamecube, I want an emulator so I don't have to buy more games for it and so I can get screencaps and do other stuff you can't do with the actual Gamecube.
And is it only graphics thats the problem? if it runs I can take bad graphics.

Nope, its everything, the framerate will be single figures if you can get the games to run at all.

spotanjo3

If I have a game cube then I dont need this emulator. You want an emulator but you have game cube ? It doesn't make sense.

No, most games can run good but most games will stop or stuck so it is not finish emulator yet. Again, your computer can't run this emulator, no. Your computer is old, sorry.

RiderLeangle

If I have a game cube then I dont need this emulator. You want an emulator but you have game cube ? It doesn't make sense.
Can get free games, Can get screencaps, don't have to set up the whole thing when I want to play a game, You can use cheats, the list could go on and on why Emulators are more adaptable then the actual console.

And I can't update my computer as the stuff out there doesn't work on 98SE, I'd get a new CD drive to update (as mine is broken) but all the CD drives out there need windows 2000 or higher, and I can't upgrade without a CD drive, irony sucks!

spotanjo3

Or you can download game cube games then stream .iso (gamecube game) with your real game cube on television from PC. I am not telling you how. Google it. :)

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
I HAVE a gamecube, I want an emulator so I don't have to buy more games for it
- isn't thats what emulation is all about. :confused: Even if you did have a duo core supper computer it still would not play like you want it to, the emulator is just not there yet. If you want to "steel" like mentioned before "Get a mod chip for your gamecube."

spotanjo3

Well is there a way to plug a Gamecube up to a Computer so it can play the ISOs without having a disk in?

Yes, actually you are plug a gamecube up to a computer then to television but you also need a program to do that also. I am sorry to say but it is against the rules here because it is illegal. You should read the rules before you register. Google is your friend.

spotanjo3

We can't mention that. Just use your creative and something can be found.

One thing I can tell you about OS that does run the program run on is not about OS.. That is game cube program to run stream from PC to television with real game cube. That all I can tell you. :)

RockY

L H D T P M
Could you PM it to me?

You can't ask for that.

It's really easier if you get a TV card, it's cheap and you can save videos with awesome resolution, in avi, mpg and other formats.

If you don't want many troubles, just get the MODCHIP, they are cheap.

Last edited: