Xenogears DEUS PROBLEM

OmNiSLAsH726

DEUS DEUS DEUS. xenogears perfect working game on 1.6 EpSxe. plugins are greatly set nicely, peops 1.14 soft driver, eternal SpU 1.41, mooby CD, etc. Im in the battle when I meet deus for the first time and im sure this problem has came up but i seem to hvae a slight different one. when deus does this attack that halves ur HP for the THIRD Time. Before the HP halve finishes for the THIRD time it freezes rite in the middle and it really sux cuz after htat third time he would only have 5000hP left and Fei IDs mode can tka ehim out with one hit. OHHh im so close someone help me with this problem? F7 trick did not work errrr it probably never worked int he first place but anyway hELp?

belmont

You are using the iso?
If yes use the CD.
I had the same problem and this is the way I solved it.

spotanjo3

No problem here for xebra. Plugin can be annoying you know so I rather xebra. I use ePSXe for something else.

montpics

From the Archives
- During the battle against Deus in the beginning of Disc 2. It crashes randomly during the battle after one specific Deus attack, there is no quick solution. You have to save after pretty much every turn and then load if it crashes, keep doing this till you beat it.

Note to self : I believe it will cause the same result even if you use other emulators like pSX or Xebra.