PROJECT 64 BAD ISSUE!

warwickdogblack

Hello. I have been using Project 64 for a year now. But there's something happening nowadays that is not supposed to be doing. Like I keep saving my games, you know, using the F5 to save and load with F7. I tried to load one of the roms and my saved file is not there!! I went to my "save" folder and it was empty. I always saved my games, and there's no way I deleted them by myself. Not even my family cares about the emulator being on the computer. Even my roms go missing too.

So why do my saved files and roms disappear just like that? Please help. I will appreciate it. :bow:

montpics

Bad hard drive? Try to restore back using system restore and see how it goes as it happened to me.

warwickdogblack

Maybe its a virus?? Can virus have tendency of removing files from your emulator? Because I had numerous virus on my drive but I got rid of them all and used system restore. We'll see what happens.

Leerz

Pinoy Ako!
I always saved my games, and there's no way I deleted them by myself. Not even my family cares about the emulator being on the computer. Even my roms go missing too.
you could have "accidentally" moved it or someone else have, moved the folder etc.

(cos if the folder is missing, i think proj64 will make a new folder)

anyway.
search your PC for files that have these extensions
*.eep *.sra and use wildcards *pj.zip for your save states. :)

(skip windows search, I recommend Efeective file search [it's a software] not free though)

it's faster than using window's search.

well, Gooduck

Cheers

-Leerz
Viva Las Filipinas!

Leerz

Pinoy Ako!
what happaned, and what did you do to fix your problem? :)

Always happy to help

Cheers
-Leerz
Viva Las Filipinas