VirtuaNES glitch problem

Terra6

Hey there all everyone noob time again for me hope to have good talks

Now I have a problem with VirtuaNES I was playing final fantasy and when I walked into a town the game suddenly got glitched and the screen was weird. I went back out and where ever I walk the whole screen has part where your currently walking PLUS the town screen that I left bit like this pic below(sorry not sure if you can put pictures in posts so the link below is the pic). I was wondering If anyone knew what this is and maybe a solution to fix it would be much appreciated

SaintIans

Last edited:

Terra6

oh updated version

hmm rom still seems to be not so good from the save state wonder if it glitched itself

Jale

Have you tried another emulator as well? Some emulators are more compatible than others with certain games.

Terra6

actually yes I did thank you for the link........it solved the glitching problem however I don't think it fixed the glitch of walking into that town again.....

Terra6

hmm yeah that town's still messing it up

game genie a problem? that's could be the problem any ideas?

Genome

north west south west
im having problems to. i tried downloading it to see if it would fix some of my problems too, but it didnt.
(bar at bottom of kirbys dreamland shakes, and smb3 edge glitches and turquoise clipping on left side)
how about any BETTER. nes emus?

Terra6

well there has to be but....my concern is I could use an emulator that plays famicom disk games as well there in lies my problem of course I could play US games with any other but what about the Disks? not to be stuck on that...

Jale

im having problems to. i tried downloading it to see if it would fix some of my problems too, but it didnt.
(bar at bottom of kirbys dreamland shakes, and smb3 edge glitches and turquoise clipping on left side)
how about any BETTER. nes emus?
Genome, I experimented such things on the real console too :confused:

Terra6

well yeah it's an old system it doesn't always run perfectly ya know but we still love it all the same:happy::bow::bow::bow::bow:

Genome

north west south west
Genome, I experimented such things on the real console too

i played it to, and experienced none of those problems.i got the same effects in other emulators too, but never once on the origional system.

as for playing famicom im not sure if any of them can play them besides virtuanes. you might be outta luck there.