Mobile Emulation

Ryanfaescotland

I just installed Picodrive on my Nokia N95 and it's great :D Only game I've played so far is Rock and Roll Racing and altough the sound is very ropey at best the game play is great and the controls are extremely customable. Rock and Roll Racing seems the ideal game for mobile gaming since it doesn't depend on pushing multiple buttons at once but pretty soon I'm going to try Pyuo Pyuo, Streets of Rage 2 and possibly Shining Force 2, oh and Shining in the Darkness. Oh the fun so much possibilities!!!

Also you can make savestates! Howwwwww cool is that :D

So why did I make a topic for this? Well really just to share my fun with everyone and recommend if you have a phone that can run an emulator then you should get it now :)

Anyone else have any experince with mobile emulation?

Ryanfaescotland

Starting to have a little bit of trouble with Rock n Roll Racing, after turning the sound emulators off to save battery the game wouldn't progress after completing a race, turned it back on and it does.

Shining Force 2 crashed my phone quite early on, just after all of Granseals troops are sent to fight the Gizmo, haven't tried it again yet.

Puyo Puyo works fine but only tried one level and no problems so far with Toejam and Earl.