nosgba help

suihinng

Hello , i want to ask how can you save on NOSgba and also everytime i open it the settings reset . How can i solve that ?

spotanjo3

Hello , i want to ask how can you save on NOSgba and also everytime i open it the settings reset . How can i solve that ?

You forgot one thing.

After you change the save type in no$gba's options. Go to OPTIONS>SAVE OPTION>FILE>RESET CARTRIDGE and you will be fine. :)

spotanjo3

It's slow right ? It's emulator and still in development or you can get a faster computer and powerful. Dont need to buy one, right ? Wait for speed to improvement in the future. :)

spotanjo3

Go to no$gba's options and there is NDS backup and change it to 64kbytes and go to OPTIONS again and click SAVE OPTIONS and CLICK FILE and click RESET CARTRIDGE. Please look around the no$gba emulator. I do not ask for help. I look around the emulator on my own. :)

VARUNKUMAR

I HAVE VISUAL GAMEBOY ADVANCE EMULATOR . WHEN I PLAY DRAGON BALLS Z BUU'S FURY-WHEN I TRY TO GO INSIDE SUPREME KAI'S PLACE, I GET AN ERROR-THIS GAME WON'T RUN ON THIS HARDWARE ?

Jale

I HAVE VISUAL GAMEBOY ADVANCE EMULATOR . WHEN I PLAY DRAGON BALLS Z BUU'S FURY-WHEN I TRY TO GO INSIDE SUPREME KAI'S PLACE, I GET AN ERROR-THIS GAME WON'T RUN ON THIS HARDWARE ?
Use the search feature. I'm sure this problem has been talked about somewhere. And don't write in caps.

spotanjo3

Jale is right. No caps and use the google.com and it had been asked already before and resolve the problem, indeed. Use the search button or google.com, ok ? :)