Emulating Pokemon Emerald

Skarma

I've had this problem 3 times so far.

Everytime I load the rom, it always says the previous save file will be loaded because the current one is corrupted, so I always have to save twice.

After I beat the elite 4, the game's saved data completely vanished and when I started it up again it said the saved file has been destroyed due to corruption or damage.

Now this wouldnt disturb, if only I didnt find Emerald such a hard game. (I dunno if it is actully hard or if my pokemon are just low leveled. It doesnt matter because apart from Rayquaza all of my pokemon where under level 45 when I beat the elite 4.:p)

I thought this happened because I skipped the credits.
So I played through the game a second time, beating the elite 4 again and just speeding through the credits. The same thing happened again.

Then I played through the game for a THIRD time and this time, before challenging the champion, I set the save type to Flash 128K. I then saved the game twice and restarted the emulator. The save file was still there just before the champion so I went on to beat him. But when the credits were over the save file was destroyed yet again and that was when I gave up with the game.

Does anyone know how to resolve this?
If anyone does, I'd appreciate it alot. Thanks.

save from the emu and the game if the save of the game is corrupted use the save of VBA and don't use cheat codes that might corrupted the save sometimes

yunantidus

yunantidus
It's Simple.
Delete your previous Save types both .sav and .sg1(the save load one).
Go to Emulator>Save Type And choose 128k
Pokemon Emerald Only works on 128k not 64k.:)