PLZ Help me with VBA??

Mecha_Console

I cannot run 3 ROMs.Teen Titans,Teen Titans 2 and Ed,Edd n Eddy The Mis-Edventures.:fuckyou:

I've tried all the versions of the emulator and with the .bini file too,but it still doesn't work.

The screen flashes in black and after an average 1-5 minute play the game stops and releases a high scream.

If anyone could tell me the solution i would be very grateful.:bow:

Solis

Hello Mecha_Console,

Maybe those games are not compatible with VBA. Try a different emulator
maybe no$gba will work.

~!!WhoCares!!~

Rumor Starter...
I believe that it is the rom you are using because I can play the mis-edventures perfectly...... Try getting them some where else....... I can't tell you were I got mine from ................

Mecha_Console

Hello Mecha_Console,

Maybe those games are not compatible with VBA. Try a different emulator
maybe no$gba will work.

Wow thanks for answering guys.No i tried No%gba too a long time ago but it doesn't even project the image.Just a black screen.

I downloaded the same roms from many sites and they are all wrong.
Let me guess,here it is illegal to talk about downloading roms right,lol.

What do you mean sdl??Im into emulation 5 years ago,and i've never encountered this problem before.
I changed the save type,checked everything but still no luck.

Anyway thanks for helping guys.:)

ubr

NPC GM Pilot
What do you mean sdl??

SDL stands for Simple DirectMedia Layer. VisualBoyAdvance has a special version that uses the SDL library and that provides the same behaviour on the different systems it as been ported to. SDL version may be faster than standard version (it happen on my old P3 btw). The main difference with the Windows version is that it is command line driven, meaning you have to type arguments at the command line in order to run. Configuration is archieved by editing a text file.

Mecha_Console

SDL stands for Simple DirectMedia Layer. VisualBoyAdvance has a special version that uses the SDL library and that provides the same behaviour on the different systems it as been ported to. SDL version may be faster than standard version (it happen on my old P3 btw). The main difference with the Windows version is that it is command line driven, meaning you have to type arguments at the command line in order to run. Configuration is achieved by editing a text file.

Oh,now i get it.If it isn't to much trouble could you give me a quick guide or a link to one?
I've tried everything including the Frame Rate and everything??:confused:

ubr

NPC GM Pilot
Back then, i play gba on my old p3 667 (using 640*480 res on Windows 98se...) using VBA SDL Version with this change on VisualBoyAdvanced.cfg edited with notepad :

# Gameboy Frame skip setting. Allowed values are from 0 to 5 only.
gbFrameSkip=1

# Video setting. 0=1x, 1=2x, 2=3x, 3=4x.
video=2

# Sound quality
# 1=44 Khz, 2=22Khz, 4=11Khz
soundQuality=4

# Show speed in transparent mode
# 0=normal, anything else for transparent
showSpeedTransparent=0

# Enable/Disable auto frameskip
# 0=disable, anything else to enable
autoFrameSkip=1

# Sets the desired throttle
# 0=disable, 5...1000 valid throttle speeds
throttle=100

And the result is SRWOG2, Kingdom Heart CoM and FFTA have better speed than when played on standard VBA.

Maybe :) , this can help you.

Last edited:

Mecha_Console

Back then, i play gba on my old p3 667 (using 640*480 res on Windows 98se...) using VBA SDL Version with this change on VisualBoyAdvanced.cfg edited with notepad :

# Gameboy Frame skip setting. Allowed values are from 0 to 5 only.
gbFrameSkip=1

# Video setting. 0=1x, 1=2x, 2=3x, 3=4x.
video=2

# Sound quality
# 1=44 Khz, 2=22Khz, 4=11Khz
soundQuality=4

# Show speed in transparent mode
# 0=normal, anything else for transparent
showSpeedTransparent=0

# Enable/Disable auto frameskip
# 0=disable, anything else to enable
autoFrameSkip=1

# Sets the desired throttle
# 0=disable, 5...1000 valid throttle speeds
throttle=100

And the result is SRWOG2, Kingdom Heart CoM and FFTA have better speed than when played on standard VBA.

Maybe :) , this can help you.

Thanks guys it worked.I downloaded 1.8beta3 and when i set those settings it worked.
Thanks a bunch :bow::)