Snes9X v1.39 and Earthworm Jim 2

enjikari

I have 2 different EWJ2 ROMs and both seem to have audio problems (some music tracks not playing right, various sound effects not chiming in, sounds not on time or not at all, etc). Anyone else have this problem with this game? If someone could (in PM or e-mail, of course) point me where to find a GOOD EWJ2 ROM that would help also.

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Its not the rom its the emulator. If you upgrade to the latest build of snes9x (1.51) the problem will disappear.

enjikari

Indeed. Of the two ROMs, one was bad after all, but the other works fine after the update. Thanks again; I always seem to overlook the obvious solutions.

George222

Now, I'm not exacty sure if you can do this, but I have this problem as well, so can you send me the good ROM that you use on SNES9X?

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Now, I'm not exacty sure if you can do this, but I have this problem as well, so can you send me the good ROM that you use on SNES9X?

http://forums.emulator-zone.com/rules.php

1. Do not ask for, offer or supply materials that are considered illegal
We do not permit discussions about getting any illegal materials, such as Ripped Music CDs(MP3 etc), Ripped Movies(Divx etc), ROMs, ISOs or Warez. Threads which break this rule will be either closed or simply deleted and the thread creator will be dealt with accordingly.