visual boy advance

smout

how do you link 2 visual boy advance's together? if so can you do it over 2 computers or does it have to be over one computer??

gforce75

Cloud
Ur saying emulator wise right? If your using an emulator, see if there are any options about Lan connections or playing games over the internet. Na, it wouldn't be on one cpu because two of you would be playing against eachother. SNES9x has this particular ability, but unsure about VBA.

smout

i got something on the tool bar saying link, i got a pc and a laptop both with the emulator VBA so i was wondering if you could tell me step bby step how to configure it to let me play multiplayer. any help on this would be appreciated.

i got version 1.8.0 if thats any help

smout

how about linking 2 roms together on the same PC?? can anyone talk me through that?? sorry i am a bit thick when it comes to this sort of thing

smout

hi thanks for the help. i have the 2 linked now, however i am now having trouble with actually getting the 2 to connect tto one another. i am playing pokemon yellow and every time i go to the centre it keps saying it is reserved for 2 people connected by a cable. however my 2 pc's are connected. can someone please advise on this??

smout

anyone have any ideas on this problem?? i am sorry about this but i just want to know if its possible