Help with Assassin's Creed

Kazu

I'm playing Assassin's Creed-Altair's Cronicles on the NO$GBA but the game is running very slow. Can some one tell me how to fix this.

RiderLeangle

I use No$gba v2.6a (Had to look it up) and am having the same problem with it.

(And I hope when I get this game moving fast enough its as good as the 360 version of the game)

spotanjo3

I am using 2.6a but I am really donator because I have a proof secret message from the author of developer to donators who are not downloading it from somewhere else for free as pirate. Anyway, for my understanding:

Assasins Creed
Fully Playable
Version 2.6a
Genre Adventure

Note: Full speed sometimes decrease on cutscenes .. Full sound

What computer spec do you have ?

Last edited:

spotanjo3

Yeah I can tell. SMILE!

Look above that intro is a little bit slow but ingame is fine. It is not test by me but someone else mentioned above. Anyway, the 2.6a version is for donators and it will become free to public like you when 2.6b is out for donators again. It should be out sometime next week or two, hopefully. :)

Last edited:

spotanjo3

No, I never say your computer is "so crappy" at all but maybe your computer can run 2-D games and not 3-D games and to run 3-D games can be slow down in your computer.. I don't know. I wish I have old computer somewhere to test it but I don't have one. Maybe you can wait for next version since he is still work on the speed to increase. Let's cross the fingers and see if it can help your computer in next version. :D

spotanjo3

Excuse me ?:mad:

I like to be nice. :glare:

Yes, it has a responsive touch screen just FINE.

Last edited:

spotanjo3

Hmm... Whatever you say. oO

See ?

Credit goes to: Nicolai25

Assasins Creed
Fully Playable
Version 2.6a
Genre Adventure

Note: Full speed sometimes decrease on cutscenes .. Full sound