Help?

BloodyRain

i have tryed NO$GBA, ideas, DeSmuME but none seem to work i get 1 of 3 problems

1.says data loading failed please turn poer off and reinsert the game card.
2.sprites wont load if game does load on one of the emulators
3.on pokemon pearl it will lagg like hell! but when i do get into a battle and kill 1 pokemon it gets stuck and wont go.

what am i doing wrong? is there a better emulator then the ones i have been using? or maby its the roms? i dont know please help me the few games i want to work are castlevania dawn of sorrow and bleach and pokemon pearl >.> please help?

YA786

PokeCheater
Re: VBA Emulator

i think you should use VBA Emulator its not better than No$gba but eseir to do things with and u get much more games with it u see:D

spotanjo3

Re: VBA Emulator

i think you should use VBA Emulator its not better than No$gba but eseir to do things with and u get much more games with it u see:D

No, he is talk about pokemon pearl. It is Nintendo DS game. :confused::happy:

Use no$gba the latest version:

Pokemon Pearl:

Set it to FLASH 512kbytes

Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow:

EEPROM 64kbytes

Bleach (which bleach) ?? If you are talk about Bleach - The Blade of Fate:

Set it to EEPROM 8kbytes

That's simple. :)

Last edited:

BloodyRain

RockmanForte Thank you that worked out great now how do i save it when i save game buy start save like u do on a real gameboy it dont work so what do i do? i tryed file>write snapshot and save it Pearl.SNA but when i load it a pop up comes up and says NO$GBA - FATAL The rom-image has crashed. and a button for ok i click on and game closes what do i do please help and thanks again

spotanjo3

No problem

Dont use snapshot for it isn't emulating for NDS yet.. Only for GBA right now.

I gave you the correct save type above will save when you select "START" or "SELECT" and ask it to save.. just like real consoles/portable. :)

BloodyRain

but thats the problem i save it like real portable and when i reload the rom it will start game over with no save to load please help

haunter=best

Haunter = best pokemon
diamond saves fine with me, but after a pokemon battle, it just crashes

haunter=best

Haunter = best pokemon
i did, thats what makes it crash, it saves with me though, and crashes whenever i win a battle or try to catch a pokemon, when i use EEPROM (cant remember which one) it doesnt save but i can battle without it crashing

spotanjo3

make sure you turn sound on in no$gba's options. It didn't happened at all. FLASH 512kbytes is only one you need because it did save and load just fine. You need no$gba 2.5.. no$gba 2.6 is for donators only until 2.6a is out again for donator only then 2.6 will become free.

haunter=best

Haunter = best pokemon
would i be able to start it with sound on then mute it once it has started

checked it myself actually nope it crashes xD kinda sucks

Last edited: