controllers

kirbyfan95

Teh Kirby Fan
yea, with most emulator you can get any controller you can get to work with your computer can work with them

themanwithafoot

i have a problem getting used to the controls my self, i have the logitech controllers that are set up like playstation controllers and its hard to translate the buttons to be comfortable for n64. if your going out to buy controllers be weary about what console youll be using the most and the button set up

datadayne

i have a problem getting used to the controls my self, i have the logitech controllers that are set up like playstation controllers and its hard to translate the buttons to be comfortable for n64. if your going out to buy controllers be weary about what console youll be using the most and the button set up

If your gonna be using n64, may I suggest an adaptoid. You can use your original n64 controller with it.

Psycho_Symantic

i personally use a ps2 controller with adapter, works great for 99.9% of emulators and pc games.
but it does depend on what type of controller your most comfertable with

spotanjo3

If your gonna be using n64, may I suggest an adaptoid. You can use your original n64 controller with it.

Dont adaptoid require driver to install first ? I hate that one. I do not liked n64 controller because it is so ugly. I cannot find the adapter for game cube controller because it is comfortable and I did find one however required to have driver install which afraid me the most. Thanks a lot to Trio Linker Plus have driver install and I have a problem with stupid calibration. I am going to return it back unless someone can help me out.

I bought other adapter from radio shack which didnt have driver install and worked perfectly but trio linker plus... sighing... that's the problem. :(

spotanjo3

I hate n64's controller. It is so ugly looking, you know. I used psx controller and can I use it on pj64 emu ? It is almost impossibly because n64 have more buttons than psx buttons right ?

Trident

maybe you just own the controller and not the system or maybe i dont understand, but if I still owned any of these systems i wouldn't be using a emulator. it all started for me when i wanted to play crono trigger again (kick myself for selling that one, i saw it for $70 on ebay). I recently go into nostalgic gaming and i wish i never sold my nes, genisis, snes, n64...ect. maybe one day i'll collect the old systems and games again but for now emu's will have to do. sorry for going way off topic.