Zelda Majora's Mask

cashiznit

I cant seem to start this game. The intro works, but when I hit start after I type my info the game goes black. Also the FPS are 273. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
hey cashiznit, we will see if we can help. If you dont mind fill us in on a little more info. Like what emulator and video card you have. The more info the better ;)

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..
I cant seem to start this game. The intro works, but when I hit start after I type my info the game goes black. Also the FPS are 273. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Strange... maybe your getting error messages...? Sounds like "Advanced Block Linking" is causing the problem, but then again, your not listing everything here pal. :p Sometimes certain cheat codes can cause undesired effects also, try disabling a couple and see if it makes a change. Other then that, don't know what to tell ya. ;)

xKilXlerx

Killer Newbie
Since the intro works, so it has nothing to do with the corrupt Rom. And since it went blanks after you type some info then the problem is your video plugin.(In what emulator though? N64 or 1964?)
Change the video plug-in. Some plug-ins like Jabo has bugs in a certain game like Zelda, Majora Mask.

Last edited:

bigsimpsin

If you are using Project64 you shouldn't have any problems. Mine worked really well. Redownload the Rom from alternate source.