Where to buy Controllers ?

cmecu

I dont know where a good place is to buy controllers for my computer for my Mame games.

Most games you can play with a USB plug and play controller. I use a Saitek controller . Im new user on the fourm so i cant link any links to one. But if you google it and look at pictures of it. you will see what one likes like.

There are games like Front Line where you had your joystick, and then there was a wheel you turn to move your arm around 360 motion, and if you pressed down on the wheel it shot your bullets, then there was a grenade button, or when your in a tank it shot the bullets.

I dont know if you can buy controllers from some place that would simulate this..

Tron Arcade game and also Tron Discs is another classic example of how would you control the 360 motion of your arm to shoot with out having one of these wheel controllers.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
If you do more then mame and you are a controller nut like most of us look at an adapter for all. I make the most common of them ( see sig ) but its pricy to some. Otherwise you can just buy up the singles out there. Then go to ebay and get auctions for old controller. They get low as 1 or 2$ for some. That or flea markets.

If you just a mame guy, unfortunately there is not much other then the arcade stations like the hotrod.
controller3.gif

also many DIY versions to make your own.
242775546_6bb071c39c_z.jpg

Last edited: