Video plugin?

Gheyz0r

I got ePSXe for emulating my PS1 games and I have a problem. When I try to play a game it says that it's (the emulator) not fully configurated and to "go to config > video". I went there and and it says "select video plugin" and the drop-down menu has nothing on it. Where can I get one of these "video plugins"? (If you hadn't already noticed, I'm not too good with computers.)

montpics

Gheyz0r

Ok, thanks a ton. Now, can you tell me if theres a way to alter ePSXe's control scheme? And there's a problem where all things that are composed of sprites (Pre-rendered backrounds,character pictures in rpgs, menus; ect) are extremly pixilated. I'm using Pete's OpenGL driver, btw.

Last edited:

EmulationTeen

nvm dont answer that..i just figured it out lol.....but now it tells me that i need to configure that bios but i dont know wat to do there

montpics

EmulationTeen said:
nvm dont answer that..i just figured it out lol.....but now it tells me that i need to configure that bios but i dont know wat to do there
Search through Google! as it is not allowed to be asked here especially BIOS. :cool:

@Gheyz0r :
Basically I don't care much about filtering as it will reduce the graphics or enhanced the graphics sometimes. I rather play normally instead. :)