Valkirye Profile...well I can`t run it well Ç_Ç

Zeros

Well....I have this Files of sound and video to run it... Pete's176 and Open Gl Pete's208 (video) and for sound i have this SPU Eternal 141 But I have a lot of problems yet ...T_T
I used the Petes176 but.. it runs but too slow

I tried With the pete's open gl2 but it fails to run and A erros said that need Wgl files T_T
I just want to know how to setup up any of those pluings to run the Valkirye

Well Montpics (Kaleido Star Angel) Please I need your help =^_^=
I read that you palyed it wiht these plugins
And If It's help My Pc is A PentumIII of 550 Mghz and 512Ram and video of 16(mb)----->OMG X 100
Ps: I lost my 3dfx Anyone can ressurect it please...T_T

montpics

Zeros said:
Well....I have this Files of sound and video to run it... Pete's176 and Open Gl Pete's208 (video) and for sound i have this SPU Eternal 141 But I have a lot of problems yet ...T_T
I used the Petes176 but.. it runs but too slow
You need to use older Pete's plugin like

P.E.Op.S. GPU v1.17
Pete's GPU Plugins v1.76

You can find it from here.
>CLICK HERE!<
I tried With the pete's open gl2 but it fails to run and A erros said that need Wgl files T_T
Just because you graphic card is pretty old and can't support WGL.

And you really need a lot of work in order to make the game run as normal as intended to be (Due to your low PC specs), just test those plugins and see how it goes!

Good luck! :cool:

Zeros

Thanks you so much!!!!!
But , there is a special set-up of that video plugin to run the valkyrie, or just with the default set-up?
And I've played anothers games like ace-combat 3 ....But the valkykie Is just a rpg so why is more dificult to emulate????

Thanks you so much for go down from the sky and come here to help me Montpics (Kaleido star Angel) Without you I'm.......
hellsing149bj.gif

hagbard

Make sure you enable "SPU IRQ hack" option on both the emulator sound settings and the SPU plugin

montpics

Zeros said:
But , there is a special set-up of that video plugin to run the valkyrie, or just with the default set-up?
I guess you need to configure it by yourself. Try to use either 'Nice' setting or 'Fast' setting on the configuration first. Then set the FPS and other options to make the game looked better.
And I've played anothers games like ace-combat 3 ....But the valkykie Is just a rpg so why is more dificult to emulate????
You must know that not all PS games can be played on the PC. Like UnJammer Lammy for an example. :)