Using a save state from no$gba on virtual boy advance

piggyoinkoink19

I started Fire Emblem:Sacred Stones on no$Gba, but about half way through the game I tried to run the game after forgetting to save and it just won't seem to work anymore : is there a reaon for this?

I the thought about using a different emulator, and when i used visual boy advance, it worked perfectly, but doesn't register my old save state - is that save state only or no$Gba?? or can i use it on visual boy advance?? Basically, after spending a good few days playing the game, i don't want to start again, so I either need to work out how to make it work on no$gba, or find a way of using the save state on another emulator - anyone got any advice??

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
If the save file type is the same as the No&Gba, then you should be able to just rename the save from No$GBA to the name of the save file that it was saved as on VBA. Or, if it has a different file extension, then you could also change that to the same type that VBA uses. Like, lets say that VBA uses .Sav, but No$gba uses .oot, you could try changing .oot to .sav.