The legend of zelda phantom hourglass Help!

ashlee

:(i have the rom for the legend of zelda phantom hourglass for no$gba...but it doesn't run completly...the message: data could not be written, turn the power off....(bla bla bla) keeps apearing...what should i do? help please!

Jale

Try selecting a save type of 64K and above. You must also know that saving is not well supported on this game. I know because everytime I save and reset to check if the save is there, it says the save file is corrupt.

ashlee

the game starts fine...(i already set it to eproom 64k)..but when i click start game that message appears and i don't know why....help please :)

spotanjo3

Make sure you change it to FLASH 512kbytes then click OPTIONS>Save option>File>Reset Cartridge and you are all set. Try to use your creative. Look around in no$gba's options. That's how I figure it out on my own about a year ago. It is not so hard. ;)

@ Jale, it's corruption because 64k is wrong savetype for it. It is FLASH 512kbytes. :) Yeah, I know.. I am master at no$gba things, lol! :p

Last edited:

Blade_Virus

Angel Among Devils
You need to hope that the game will run in english because some of the firmware is screwed and you need a better firmware so the game will run in english.

spotanjo3

You need to hope that the game will run in english because some of the firmware is screwed and you need a better firmware so the game will run in english.

Actually, you can change the language through reset everytime but wont save your language unless the developer add-on the save language for firmware and something like that. :)