TGB Dual Issue (Second Screen Not Showing Ability To Continue)

Kelranox

So, I'm trying to trade in Pokemon Yellow and for whatever reason, I can't get the second screen to read the save file provided. I'm using version 7 7 2053-0_96. I have the save file for Pokemon Yellow in the TGB Dual save folder and have given the duplicate file the extension of .sa2, yet I'm only getting the option to start a new game. Any suggestions?

testmachine

Old member
So, I'm trying to trade in Pokemon Yellow and for whatever reason, I can't get the second screen to read the save file provided. I'm using version 7 7 2053-0_96. I have the save file for Pokemon Yellow in the TGB Dual save folder and have given the duplicate file the extension of .sa2, yet I'm only getting the option to start a new game. Any suggestions?

I would suggest you to try VbaLink
I am using it for multiplayer purposes,and trading works,and setting it up is easy.If the issue persists post here.

Kelranox

Alright, same issue as before. The first screen is letting me continue but not the second. What do I have to name the extension for the duplicate save file?

Last edited:

testmachine

Old member
Try using the export battery feature.Go to file>export>battery and on the second screen use the import battery feature.It should work.