tekken5, virtual fighter4, fight for NY emus??

topeira

hi there everyone.
im really new here so i hope that the fact i couldnt find answers to these questions anywhere wont be of indication of ignorance or poor searching skills.

is there a PS2 emulator that can run the following games on my PC?:
virtual fighter 4
tekken 5
def jam fight for N.Y

my pc specs are:
AMD 3000+ (single core)
1GB ram
Radeon x1900xt 512MB

also -
what am i supposed to do with the bios in emulators? how am i supposed to load bios and how do i know what to load? is it game dependant or PC dependant or what?....

thanks.

topeira

really?
as far as i could see, of those 3 games only virtual fighter 4 is compatible with the emulator to begin with...

any other comments about the bios things (im not asking where to get them. just what are they and how do i use them), or if any of these games is really compatible with the pcsx2?...

Jale

You can check PCSX2's compatibility list on PCSX2.net.

A BIOS is like an operating system for the PlayStation 2 which lets you access memory card files and manage your I/O devices.

topeira

yea, i know this list. i checked it before. but thanks anyways.

i managed to get VF4 to run but it runs slowly. i know that this is the case with emulators these days and there isn't a good solution for this yet if u dont have a dual-core which i dont.
however i wonder if there is a way to configure the pcsx2 emulator to help around some edges.
my specs are above and it seems like this is as good as it gets but perhaps, since i dont know the emulation software well at all i am missing something.
maybe i configured something wrong or i need to check or change something...?
(my cpu supports sse2, if that matters...)

can it be or is it just wishful thinking?