SVCplus Help please~

Echobomber

ive done about 3 hrs of research online and i dont noe wat i have to do
but i have the rom but when ever i try to play it, the game freezes right when the 2 characters begin to talk shit to each other. ive tried the patching and stuff but nothing is working
some body please!~ link me, PM me, Email me, any thing!
Please Help Me get This Game Going~

montpics

What emulator are you using as iso suggested. Mostly you will need to compile or edit your own for any emulators such as Nebula, FBA Alpha and MAME, due SNK vs Capcom Chaos is not officially included in MAME game list as '2 years old' rule. :cool:

Echobomber

ehhh im using neoragex and i have like 2 different versions of SVC and ive tried using Mame32v99u5u6.exe to play it too but mame cant recognize the game in its list and neo rage still freezes right when they talk ...
help is still needed =T

montpics

Echobomber said:
ehhh im using neoragex and i have like 2 different versions of SVC and ive tried using Mame32v99u5u6.exe to play it too but mame cant recognize the game in its list and neo rage still freezes right when they talk ...
help is still needed =T
As I said earlier, that game is not included in the Official MAME game list on any emulators in which you need to compile/edit by your own. Search through the forum for more infos. :cool: