Game Problem: Super mario galaxy 2

thomriis

First of all thanks a lot for this Great Dolphin emulator.

Im currently trying to complete super mario galxy 2 on dolphin and have not encountered any problems so far (except a few freezing issues now and then) But then in Flash back galaxy(world 6) where there is supposed
to be a light flashing every few seconds it dosnt occour making the screen very dark and almost impossible to finish the stage.

Hope anyone knows a fix for this Im so damn close to complete the game.

thomriis

Yeah i know but for some odd reason i cant activate my account nor have i received any activation links in my email, Trying to resend the activation request,But getting the same error that my email adress is not valid:msn_confu ???

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
more then likely because of the move. Did you try making a new account?

I know that game works, I'd suggest getting the latest build. 4.0 should be out soon also ;)

thomriis

Tried to make a new account 3 times,Same result and no feedback at all, And yes the game works very well indeed,just that one stage where its completely dark (flashback galaxy) Jumping around in the dark.
Also tried the wikis and googled it everywhere but no one is mentioning the problem,Tried all the graphic plugins,Fiddled around with the resolution even tried dolphins software renderer Hooray took me 50 minutes just to get to the
control panel on the space ship:)