Regarding Emulation

ponraul

I wanted to know the status of the following consoles, how well they can play games on a PC.

Nintendo DS
Nintendo GameCube
Sony Playstation
Sony Playstation 2
Sony PSP
Microsoft XBox
Sega Dreamcast
Sega Saturn

Please tell me the approximate % of games playable, and the min system requirements.

Thank you very much :happy:

THANAMELESS

The Unknown
I wanted to know the status of the following consoles, how well they can play games on a PC.

Nintendo DS
Nintendo GameCube
Sony Playstation
Sony Playstation 2
Sony PSP
Microsoft XBox
Sega Dreamcast
Sega Saturn

Please tell me the approximate % of games playable, and the min system requirements.

Thank you very much :happy:
Nintendo DS = 90% or some, not really easely, it will take extra files and stuff but if you've know a lot about it it can play a lot of games - if of course you dont count graphical bugs and sometimes low framerate.
Nintendo GameCube = i still don't believe it works comepletely and well enough to just not waste your time, but there is another discussion like this in the topic gamecube??? take a look there
Sony Playstation = aproxemently 80% maybe but ask other people i am not the most well known with playstation/psx emulation.
Sony Playstation 2 = maybe 70% but then again i'am not really known with it.
Sony PSP = 0% yes it is availeble for emulation and game work but not the commercial ones yet only the demo's
Microsoft XBox = 1% not yet possible on pc, there is an emulator wich only runs halo but i don't know much about that.
Sega Dreamcast = 95%, as far as i know it works well, but don't know for sure.
Sega Saturn = 80% as far as i heard from it but i never tried, so please don't really look at this answer

as far as the requirements i don't know but it is easy to find, i do think that the xbox and gc requirements are high and the ps2 also a bit