Puyo Puyo Sun Mame problem

SuperVegito

hagbard

Most recent MAME drivers such as ZN-1/2, STV, etc need very high hardware requeriments, most of them you won't be able to play at decent speeds with a current PC. MAME's goal is accuracy above speed. You can find this info and more on the MAME32 help file

SuperVegito

OK i get it. I think i have to wait for the time for the game's complete emulation.but its still hard for me to think tha a 3 ghz processor nad a 128ddrmb gfx card is not enough for a 2d game... i guess i have to wait

case closed

hagbard

You've have to wait for faster PC or a new emulator using DRC/whatever

SuperVegito

Sorry, i forgot to tell you one thing.iplayed it in EK mame32,but it now works 60FPS SMOOTH in mame32 plus.Everything is dandy.i knew it.Only i cant hear 2p or cpu sound while playing the game.

hagbard

No problem, you're right, I have checked it right now and runs about 200% with speed throttle off on my PC, with MAME32 Plus. Next time I'll check it before answer :p

This game, such as every STV board based, emulation is still preliminary.

montpics

Genome said:
wow ur biggest partition only has 3 gb available. im sure that hurts performance. (i hate partioning) gl w/ mame though.
Wtf? SuperVegito talked about 3GHz for processor, not hard disk space. :eek:

hagbard

Genome was talking about this pic from SuperVegito, and looks to me he's right :p

hagbard

Only two and NTFS at all here :p