Psxeven - Savefiles problem.

Gania

Well I don't know if it's just psxeven, or anything at all really... That's the problem. -.-' I was playing Chrono Cross on my psxeven, on my old laptop, a few months ago and had to stop because I had too much homework and stuff... Anyway, when I decided to start playing again a couple of days ago, all my save files were gone. :( ((This happened to me once or twice on the GBA when I'd been gone for a while, but then I had the 'quick save' thing to save me - Which doesn't work on my psxeven...)) I don't know what to do! I've tried everything! I used the system-... Thing where you change the settings somehow to the way they were before, hoping the save files would reappear or something... Which they didn't. -.- *Sigh* Smae thing every time: I start the game, choose 'load game' and then the memory card I've saved on and I get a 'There are no saved files on this memory card' message! >_<... Does anyone know why they dissapear, or if I can get them back? I would appreciate any help... ^^' //Gania

cloud4004

Did you have your memory card files in the default memory card folder or did you have them to another location?

Last edited:

montpics

Unless something that you messed up with or it could be happening. Try to look for any save states files or memory card files which are located in PSXeven's subfolders. If they are failed being located, then I can't help you much but replay it again. :(

hagbard

I'd give a try to the built-in PSXeven Memcard editor

Gania

Cloud4004 - I have them in the default one...I think. o_o Yeah. They're in the default one. -.-'

Montpics and Hagbard - Well I've checked the memorycard files, and I didn't find anything... I also tried the memorycard editor, which said all the save slots were empty. And the save states weren't working well so I only have two, from the beginning. *sigh* I guess that means I'll have to replay the game then. T_T... *mutters* And make that annoying decicion about leaving Kid or not again. -.-'' ... Heh. ^^'
Well thank you for the help ayway. ^_^ :)

Last edited: