psmplay, aspi and CVGS

RED SAGA

Re: General ePSXe Setup and Configuration

hi there

i have some few broblem with my plugins....if any 1 help me ill be thankfull..

1-the patch video file for ps emu....(cvgs)...is it important to put it in the xp window so my games work perfctly?if so theres some letter said:file tnkxfs.dat does not exist or invalid file size

2-when i open psmplay.exe it tells me unable to locate component because wnaspi32.dll was not found...and tells me to re-installing...do i have to that again?

with thanks:thumb_up:

hagbard

1 - VGS it's an old, commercial and discontinued emu. I'd recommend ePSXe or PSXeven instead.

2 - Check this thread

RED SAGA

hagbard said:
1 - VGS it's an old, commercial and discontinued emu. I'd recommend ePSXe or PSXeven instead.

2 - Check this thread

1-so the patch file for the vgs emu ha?:glare: dont worry i uses epsxe:happy:

2-thanks;)

RED SAGA

Re: ASPI

ok i put aspi thingy...and used psmplay....it worked fine...but when i try to put str in avi way...it said:no compress....is output avi really work?

hagbard

It works, but you need to choose a valid video and audio codec. Installing ffdshow should be enough imho.

PD: Split posts to a new thread, as would fit better here than on the ePSXe or th ASPI thread.

RED SAGA

hagbard said:
It works, but you need to choose a valid video and audio codec. Installing ffdshow should be enough imho.

PD: Split posts to a new thread, as would fit better here than on the ePSXe or th ASPI thread.

ffdshow ha:mellow:

ok:happy:

and sorry for the post:( man am new and stupid:tomato:

hagbard

RED SAGA said:
ffdshow ha:mellow:

ok:happy:

and sorry for the post:( man am new and stupid:tomato:
Nevermind, your welcome :cool: