ps2 snes station?

techno

Does anyone know how to put snes on the ps2,If you do, can u show me how.Does your ps2 also need to be modded,cuz people say that they dont just if you know how to burn the snes station on a cd-r.....anyways I would really like to know how to do this.

spotanjo3

Yes you must have modded to do that. Don't listen to those people for they are lying to you. Without modded, there is no way.:)

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
I have done what you ask in a post ,but it is really old ,so i don't remember so you can search all my posts to find about A DETAILED EXPLANATION OF SNESSTATION. Anyway as RockmanForte says you absolutely need a modded chip and even with that you will not be 100% sure ,because when i burned it in CD my PS2 read it and i was able to play all SNES,but when i tried it at my cousin PS2 well it didn't work. We have bought the PS2 in different location with different modchips installed anyway so you should look for one who supports this kind of things. At that time when i bought the PS2 in 2003 , the chip installation costed 80 dollars in Albania,and cheaper a lot cheaper in U.S.A at that time. So i presume it will be even cheapier now at Europe or US or ASIA ,so use Amazon or another service to help yourself.
I can tell you only one thing ,it's really worth no matter the price.Because you can play even MAME at PS2 and playing MAME in TV is a real great experience,i passed hours and hours enjoying it.

Last edited: