my hardware :
Duron 1100,
256 mb SD-Ram,
MX 400 64 mb nvidia video card,
DVD -RW

In what of a problem?

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Your hardware is nowhere even close to the minimum spec you need to run PCSX2 successfully. Even with everything set up correctly and everything in the right place your processor, ram, video card and everything else are too far out of date.

You need a pretty modern system to emulate PS2 with any success, a relatively fast Dual Core Processor, at least 2 Gb of Ram and a relatively good graphics card. Your PC hardware is over 10 years old!!!.

Last edited:

tors

You need a pretty modern system to emulate PS2 with any success, a relatively fast Dual Core Processor, at least 2 Gb of Ram and a relatively good graphics card. Your PC hardware is over 10 years old!!!.

I am try run game from iso file on modern computer.
Try many dvd - plugins.
The emulator sony ps 2 is run.
But out messsage - dvd player not select?

what a trouble?

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
If you are running it on the hardware that you quoted above then forget it, it won't be playable.

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Should be ok on the hardware side then. I'm not sure I understand your question correctly but it sounds like you haven't told the emulator/plugin what drive you are using. This will either be your PC DVD drive if you are using original disks or your virtual drive if you are using ISO's.
Remember if you are going to use a virtual drive then you have to mount the iso image to the drive before running it in the emulator.

It may be that you haven't set up a virtual drive at all, in which case you might want to try out Daemon Tools or Alcohol 120%, either of which will create a virtual DVD drive on your harddrive which you can mount your ISO's on.

Last edited:

retroguiden

Man of Many Talents
Should be ok on the hardware side then. I'm not sure I understand your question correctly but it sounds like you haven't told the emulator/plugin what drive you are using.

Read his question again, it seems to be about his Graphics plugin.

Tors, could you post a screenshot of the console window with all the text?

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Read his question again, it seems to be about his Graphics plugin.

Tors, could you post a screenshot of the console window with all the text?

I am try run game from iso file on modern computer.
Try many dvd - plugins.
The emulator sony ps 2 is run.
But out messsage - dvd player not select?

what a trouble?

I was responding to the most recent one he posted. :p