NINTENDO DSi SERVICES USER AGREEMENT (Exposed!)

Mdkcheatz

EmuCraze Owner
A very interesting concept here. When I was wondering through the Nintendo DSi User Agreement, I found some very interesting Topics!!

Look at this example:

Article 6: Submissions

Please do not send us any creative or original materials such as ideas for toys, games, or other products, or any creative suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts, or other information through the Nintendo DSi Service or otherwise. Any unsolicited submissions become our sole and exclusive property and may be used by us with no obligation of confidentiality, payment, or attribution.

This is Nintendo's written argeement that they can and will steal any applicable ideas without payment or credit to it's original author(s).

Read the rest of this article HERE. I you want to post anything regarding this, post if on in this thread.

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
TBH it looks like a fairly standard terms of use/disclaimer document. Some of it isn't technically applicable in all circumstances in terms of them 'opting out' of certain statuary responsibilities but overall there's not much there that doesn't apply to most other online gaming services.

Again disclaimers can contain whatever a corp want to stick in them, it doesn't provide them with any special exemption from statuary laws and rights though.