Martin just released a new version of probably the most accurate NES emulator so far. Here are the changes:
You can find it hereShell Additions:
* TV Aspect option.
* UI contrast slider.
* UI color slider scales.
* Increase of auto-fire speed and granularity.
* Smoother fullscreen entering/exiting.
* Real-time updates with the video filter UI controls.
* Better compability across different compilers.
* Horizontal scroll-bar in the 'Open' dialog for compressed files.
* User input bug in the 'UNIF-to-mapper' dialog.
* NTSC/PAL window size issue on startup.
* Various GUI fixes.
* UNIF boards "KOF97", "64-IN-1 No Repeat", "SHERO", "T-262" and "FK23C". Info from CaH4e3.
* Mapper 43 and 236. Info from FE.
* Database entries.
* Update to version 0.2.0 of Blargg's NTSC video filter.
* Board/Chip names. Info from Pongbashi.
* Rewinder no longer forces alignment to a specific frame.
* Sprite overflow timing and flag quirks. Info from Blargg.
* Automatic use of ::_controlfp(..) for FPU double-precision mode or better.
* Mapper 95 now derived from NAMCOT 118 instead of MMC3.
* Mappers 189, 198 and 208 now derived from MMC3.
* Mapper 211 now derived from JY-xxx (90).
* Various mapper code cleanups.
* Moved the following games to new mappers:
"SMB+Tetris+NWC" -> mapper 37
"Jia A Fung Yun (chinese)" -> mapper 74
"Aladdin (pirate)" -> mapper 90
"Seicross (redump)" -> mapper 181
"Ying Lie Qun Xia Zhuan (chinese)" -> mapper 192
"Young Chivalry (chinese)" -> mapper 192
"Dai-2-Ji - Super Robot Taisen (chinese)" -> mapper 194
* APU sample rate counter overflow bug.
* Rewinder stop bug when running at non-default speed.
* FDS IRQ counter. Fixes "Druid - Kyoufu no Tobira".
* Mapper 45, no bankswitching with CHR-RAM. Fixes "Famicom Yarou Vol.1 7-in-1".
* Mapper 57, menu switch on soft-reset. Info from CaH4e3.
* Mapper 58, 115, 222, 150 and 188. Info from CaH4e3.
* Mapper 74. Fixes "Sangokushi (chinese)" and others.
* Mapper 83, language mode on soft-reset for "World Heroes 2" and "Fatal Fury 2".
* Mapper 90/209/211, M2 based IRQ counter added. Fixes "Goal!!" in "45-in-1".
* Mapper 117, IRQ counter. Fixes "San Guo Zhi 4 - Chi Bi Feng Yun".
* Mapper 255, menu screen bugs as on the real cart.
* Soft reset for mapper 230 and 255.
* Small VRC7 sound chip load-state bug.
* Database entries.