Game Problem: Need save file! Desperate! (FF8)

Corey4666

Okay to make a long story short, I wanna play FF8. But it freezes up on all 3 consoles on disc 1 intro scene. I tried to skip it, I tried everything spent many hours trying to fix it.

Anyways I want to play it on ePSXe now! and it skips in the intro movie still!
So i downloaded a save states for disc 1 all over the internet i dl'ed as much as i could find. They all have cheats like max stats and tons of others.

I need someone who plays FF8 to watch the intro movie, Talk to quistis and meet her at the gate and save ASAP. Then upload it to rapidshare or any other website, so i can DL it and just start playing FF8.

BTW: I tried using all kinds of video plugins, and settings, and tried making a .iso out of my CD! the iso fails i get disc read error at 7% on all kinds of programs. Also i cant DL a new FF8 ISO because i have dial up!

Anyone please help me! im desperate to play this game. :bow::bow::bow:

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
If it hangs on original systems and emulators, and when trying to make an ISO then your Disk has had it. Time to get a new one mate.

Corey4666

I tried to find one at the local video game stores, they have old games and classics. They have no copys right now.

I used some save state files and had no problems playing in other parts of the CD that i know of at least. So i just need a save state for the start of the game after the intro movie.

But like i said, All the save states i could find in google are modified with many cheats. :fuckyou: So im just hoping someone will stumble upon this and help me out.