Need Help!

Baddest_Can

Can someone please tell me what a good Neo Geo emulator is and how to make it work? I've downloaded several and put the roms in the proper directiory but when i try to launch the game it just gives me an error message with a bunch of numbers or it tells me it can't find the game. I've used kawaks, rage, mame, and nebula, all having the same outcome. Please help. Thank you.

hagbard

Download the NeoGeo Bios file ( neogeo.zip ). If your Roms are up to date Mame, Kawaks, Nebula & FBA should work

iso

I had the same problem Baddest Can. When you are going to download the neogeo.zip put the files from the zip into your game/rom otherwise it will still be asking for the bios

guys im having the same problem. ive d/loaded neoragex and put the bios zip file into the rom subdirectory but it still wont work????????
pls help!!!

montpics

davidstevenjames said:
guys im having the same problem. ive d/loaded neoragex and put the bios zip file into the rom subdirectory but it still wont work????????
pls help!!!
Errr, you need to extract them on NeoRageX folder as NeoRageX is a little different from other recent emulators.