Medievil PS1 rom error

Elfen Lied

not entirely sure where to ask this but,

I downloaded the rom for the PS1 game Medievil, and everything seems to be working fine, until i got to level 11 (Asylum Grounds) where an error seems to occur and, a dialog box wont go away, and it just stays at the bottom of the screen.
ELF3NLI3D

this seems to stop me from talking to who i need to talk to, to finish the game.

also it seems the cheats menu cannot be activated. this would allow me to skip this level. im using the PSX v1.12 emulator

anyone have any ideas? please help.

Solis

Hello Elfen Lied,

It's probably a glitch with pSX v1.12. Try Reinsecting the image. Or save and copy the save over to epsxe and try it again in epsxe.

Last edited:

Elfen Lied

Ive tried that several times, even tried reloading old saves. same thing when i get to that point. the box wont go away so i cant talk to who i need to, and i cant activate the cheats menu to skip the level.

maybe its the ISO, but i have a very, very, slow connection so im not really liking the idea od downloading a new one. took me ages to find that one.

Solis

Hello Elfen Lied,

When you extracted your cd did you get any read errors? If your not sure look at the disc and see
if there is any finger prints on it,heavy scratches or is dirty.

Last edited:

Elfen Lied

It wasnt my CD, but yeh, im thinking that was the case.

i just downloaded it was already an ISO (or whatever) it was the only one i could find, guess it was bung (stink).