Legend of Dragoon help?

Varag

Im using PSXeven 0.19.
I think this is the first time I need to change cd, because I think here starts Chapter 2 (would be the best place for it to start)
I just saved King Albert and Lloyd killed Lavitz, after that scene, when it starts to show video from a village (I think its Darts home village, where the game started from) the screen goes black and doesnt do anything, why does it do that? Im pretty sure its time to change CD (the rom is in 4 parts) So I tried a lot of things, but i couldnt get it to work. So, any help?
I dont use ePSXe because when i tried it, it went like 0.* FPS, but when i pressed any button, it went like 200 FPS for a second or two and then again 0.*
What can I do?

montpics

It's best to use ePSXe if you want to change CD. If the screen ask you to change CD, you will do so. If not, then it is totally useless even though you try to change it. Check your CD if is scratched or something. :cool:

Varag

montpics said:
It's best to use ePSXe if you want to change CD. If the screen ask you to change CD, you will do so. If not, then it is totally useless even though you try to change it. Check your CD if is scratched or something. :cool:

Well it doesnt ask me to change CD, and actually i dont have it on CD, its mounted on D-Tools, and i would use ePSXe but i couldnt get it to run smoothly.

montpics

Then it might be corrupted on certain parts of it.

Play where you think it should be changed,
escape ePSXe then,
click on change CD,
don't click OK yet, swap the ISO image with daemon-tools,
after done, click on OK button.

Note : On second thought, I believe it should ask you to save it your game first before changing CD screen began. (I played it once.)

Varag

I changed to ePSXe.
Is there a way I could get my saves from PSXeven so I could use them in ePSXe, because I really dont want to play 1/4 of the game again, the annoying things are in this part too :/

EDIT: Nevermind, i got it working :)

Last edited:

montpics

Checked! :cool:

Changing CD only happened AFTER you beat Emperor Doel and you will asked to save a game. (Before the screen show 'Please Insert Disc 2' later on.)

Note : I just checked with my last saves to make sure. ;)