Emulator Problem: ive got 99 problems and they're all ISOs.

Or so it seems. Hi, I'm new here and I'm having trouble with ISOs. I recently installed dolphin 4.0.2 and I started playing on it. It worked beautifully. Then the next day, after restarting my computer all the ISOs that I had played, would not work. It almost feels pointless to mention this, but I do believe the littlest thing can give a hint of what's wrong. Before I shut down my computer something on the keyboard was pressed that messed with the graphics on my computer ever so slightly. It made everything look minutely foggy. But back to my problem. ISOs that I haven't played yet work fine. But once I restart, they no longer work. I thought this problem was localized to dolphin, but it has effected epsxe as well. Epsxe had never given me that problem before.

My system is running Windows 8.1 64 bit
CPU - Intel i3-4130 3.4ghz
8 GB ram

Last edited:

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Wow, that certainly is odd, what does it say when it doesn't work? Is it along the lines of " .exe stopped functioning" or something to that effect?

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Sounds like a job for the bleeping guys. http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/

Really though, sounds like a virus/hack/attack of some kind. That or some serious misunderstanding. I'd run that computer thru every spy bot and virus check I could first.

Yes. And I've actually somewhat fixed dolphin, but not completely. After reinstalling it did not work, I just so happen to have a copy of a friend's dolphin program files. I copied and pasted it over mine, replacing mine with his and now a few of the games work even after playing them.

This is indeed the strangest problem I have ever had. I really hope it can be resolved.